Careers with UsCochrane is a family-oriented community located in the breathtaking foothills of the Rocky Mountains in southern Alberta, 30 minutes west of Calgary and one hour east of Banff.
Our employees enjoy many benefits including the personal satisfaction of working for their community, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work with other talented municipal professionals.
The Town of Cochrane is a growing municipality looking for creative and skilled individuals who uphold values of financial, social and environmental sustainability, and who share our commitment to serving the community:
• dedication to quality public service
• responsible stewardship of public resources
• proactive organizational excellence
We encourage you to follow this 3 step process:
1. Create your account and upload your resume
2. Then search current job openings and apply directly to them
3. Finally, create a "Job Flash" which will send you job opportunities directly to you by e-mail!
If hired, our total compensation package includes:
• Competitive public sector pay
• Comprehensive health and dental benefits for those eligible
• Varied work schedules (full-time, part-time, temporary, seasonal, on-call)
• Professional learning and development opportunities
• Wellness programs
• Pension and saving plans
Thank you for your interest in working for the Town of Cochrane!